Monday, September 29, 2014

Contemporary Black Finish 5-Tier Ladder Book Shelf

Contemporary Black Finish 5-Tier Ladder Book ShelfThis shelf is very modern looking, saves space, and keeps the room looking brighter and more open by eliminating the tradition boxy shape of a bookshelf. I'm enjoying it very much in my bedroom, but other buyers should take note that this bookshelf absolutely CANNOT hold heavy items on the bottom shelves. Because of the positioning of the screws on just one side of the bottom two (largest) shelves, heavy books will cause these shelves to rotate backwards to the point of breaking. I partially solved this problem by wedging 3 old textbooks underneath the bottom shelf, which now is holding about 60 pounds worth of my school books. The second shelf I could do nothing about, and is now holding a box of tissues and some magazines. The upper shelves are more stable (ironically, since they're the smaller ones), because of the more central positioning of the screws. So YES, it looks great! But be aware that this is not the most solid of bookshelves.

This shelf is not worth the price. The material is flimsy and lightweight. In my opinion, it would resale in your neighborhood garage sale for $19. I am very disappointed. I was charge over $30 for shipping and it took more than 30 days to arrive! I could have built my own shelf with that cheap material in the same time. The list price info says you save over $300. That has to got to be a misprint. Because its not worth that amount and I soon found out all sales are final, including rip offs!"

Buy Contemporary Black Finish 5-Tier Ladder Book Shelf Now

I must say that this picture does not do it justice. The depth of the bottom shelf is large enough to fit a small microwave. And the top shelf is not so narrow. The shelving space is very generous. This bookcase IS NOT intended to store hundreds of heavy books. It is not made out of oak or pine wood. However, if you're like me, and have a good 20 30 books with no place to put them, this bookcase is perfect. It does not take up a lot of space and is very appealing to the eye. A few books, a few decorative accents and you have a very nice looking bookcase for your home office.

Read Best Reviews of Contemporary Black Finish 5-Tier Ladder Book Shelf Here

This book shelf is very attractive but, unfortunately, the fourth shelf collapsed within an hour of putting books on it. The books that I placed on the shelf were both paperback and hardcover, only 1 row, nothing unusual. I would not recommend this shelf set for books or anything with equivalent weight.

Want Contemporary Black Finish 5-Tier Ladder Book Shelf Discount?

I had been looking for leaning bookshelves for months, and most of them were priced somewhere around the $150.00 range. When I saw the Poundex shelves for a little over $40 with good reviews, I was intrigued. I'm generally a bit skeptical of "a good price", but decided to take a chance with these and purchased two of them. They arrived at my home quickly,together, and very well protected. Best, opening the box (all the tape used) was more difficult to do than it was to put them together. I did it on my own and in less than 1 hour (would not have taken so long if I hadn't been distracted by my favorite t.v. show). These are BEAUTIFUL, sturdy, and a fantastic purchase at a good price. I would buy these again they are good on their own..not just good for the price.

Save 57% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment