Monday, September 29, 2014

:USE Nuovo 20-Inch Shelf / Towel Rod, Polished Chrome

:USE Nuovo 20-Inch Shelf / Towel Rod, Polished ChromeI looked high and low for a towel shelf/rack that was smaller than 24" or 30" wide. I almost gave up before I found this one. Really good quality and nice looking design.

I just completed a renovation of my very small and only bathroom in a 1914 apartment. My eyes were way bigger than my bathroom because the first towel bar and shelving unit were way too big for the space. That's when I knew I needed a towel bar/shelf combo. Everything I found at Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware was way too big for the space. I needed something 22" or smaller. I originally found this at Home Depot but for $100 more than Amazon. So I snapped it up. And even with next-day shipping (I'm a Prime member), it was still $95 dollars cheaper and I didn't need to make the trek to the store. It looks fantastic in my bathroom. It provides the vintage look I was going for. Only complaint is that it doesn't come in any other colors. It only comes in polished chrome but hardly a complaint when it fits my bathroom perfectly.

Buy :USE Nuovo 20-Inch Shelf / Towel Rod, Polished Chrome Now

I love this shelf. Heavy enough but not too heavy. Wide enough to hold several bath towels on top. Great shelf for the price!

Read Best Reviews of :USE Nuovo 20-Inch Shelf / Towel Rod, Polished Chrome Here

We ordered the 20' inch chrome shelf. My husband went to a tremendous amount of trouble to mount this rack on a tile surface, since the directions were incorrect. In addition, some of the bolts were missing so I contacted :USE (the manufacturer) via email since they don't have a customer service number on their site. I sent two emails requesting the bolts, and they totally ignored me. Learn from my mistake and go to Moen or Kohler, a company that actually has a customer service department, just in case you have any issues with the item. It looks like my husband will have to remove the rack and return it to Amazon and start all over again!

Want :USE Nuovo 20-Inch Shelf / Towel Rod, Polished Chrome Discount?

This item arrived quickly from amazon. It is nice, but not as sturdy as I would have liked. It is a little rickety. Also, it has been an adventure installing it. I followed the directions on the box and their measurements were wrong. I am still working on it but have run out of drywall screws, so I will need to install it tomorrow.

Save 51% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment