Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Convenience Concepts X-Tra Storage 3-Tier Folding Metal Shelf

Convenience Concepts 8018B X-Tra Storage 3-Tier Folding Metal Shelf, BlackQuality-wise, great. Solid construction without being too heavy. The feet screw in so if you need it, you can make it stand about an inch taller than the picture (space I can use in my microscopic apartment). This thing is going to last.

Pay attention to the dimensions. I did not, was expecting something much bigger. I don't know if it's worth the price for what you get but I'm a cheapskate.

It is a little smaller than what I thought it would be but this thing is basically welded together and I have no doubt it can take a beating. It's great if you have a small unused space in your apartment that would fit this. Worth the money.

Buy Convenience Concepts X-Tra Storage 3-Tier Folding Metal Shelf Now

It was easy to assemble and easy to move around. It fits perfectly in my room and can be used as I expected. The delivery was fast.

Read Best Reviews of Convenience Concepts X-Tra Storage 3-Tier Folding Metal Shelf Here

I ordered this shelf to put in my laundry room so I could store all detergents,dryer sheets and bleach.

I only had a small space to put it. I got it here ,snapped shelves in and found the perfect shelh to store all my stuff.

No tools required,its a folding shelf,just swing shelves up,put in place and done.

Want Convenience Concepts X-Tra Storage 3-Tier Folding Metal Shelf Discount?

just screw on the 4 feet and your all set. fits great in my small bathroom. construction is fairly sturdy.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment