Monday, September 15, 2014

Whitmor 6056-53 Supreme Laundry Cart, Chrome

Whitmor 6056-53 Supreme Laundry Cart, ChromeGreat quality & not cheap looking. Shelves were adjustable so I put a trash can on the bottom for lint, etc. Shelves were reversible so items could slip right off or have a stop ledge-whichever I wanted. Skinny to fit between washer & dryer, but wide enough for detergent. Perfect!

This laundry cart was PERFECT to use in my laundry/closet area of my home. It fit perfectly into a wasted space between my back door and the washer/dryer area. This space was being wasted with a garbage can, and now is filled by this wonderful, space saving, laundry cart. I have been able to clear off the tops of my washer and dryer and store detergent, bleach, clothes pins, hangers, and more. I now have the garbage can that once occupied that space on the TOP shelf and now have TRIPLED the size of this ONCE WASTED SPACE!!!

I LOVE IT AND HIGHLY RECCOMEND IT!!!

Buy Whitmor 6056-53 Supreme Laundry Cart, Chrome Now

Easy to put together, sturdy--holds many economy size products, shelves are adjustable at assembly, attractive and very fairly priced for all its advantages. It also rolls and locks if you need to. Chrome metal is good quality--won't sag or bend. I can easily rate this 5-stars.

Read Best Reviews of Whitmor 6056-53 Supreme Laundry Cart, Chrome Here

After looking at several dozen reviews of other carts, I found this cart. Unlike the wire or plastic carts this is made of sturdy chrome metal. It goes together very easily (less than 10 minutes). It has wheels that have a stopper. I use it in the laundry room between washer/dryer. I have the giant liquid soap on the top along with several other items. Second shelf holds 3 large bottles of bleach and other spray bottles. Bottom has medium size bottles of Dreft detergent, stain remover, and dryer sheets. The shelves are adjustable making this even more user friendly.

Want Whitmor 6056-53 Supreme Laundry Cart, Chrome Discount?

This is a fantastic item. I use it in my small bathroom, inside of my small home and boy does it do the trick. It fits great between the small space between my toilet and bathtub and holds so much stuff you won't believe it. I TOTALLY LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY!!! If you lack space, give this a try additionally the wheels on the unit, make it so easy to move and clean underneath without scratching your floors or having to take the items off.

Save 26% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment