Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Crown Moulding Wood Shelf - 48" White (White) (4"H x 48"W x 5"D)

Crown Moulding Wood Shelf - 48' WhiteThe shelf is made well and is easy to install. The shelf is made out of MDF and has a nice white finish that can be painted.

I moved and do not have a fireplace any longer. I wanted something to put the candles etc on that I had on my old mantel. This worked great

Buy Crown Moulding Wood Shelf - 48" White (White) (4"H x 48"W x 5"D) Now

The shelf came much quicker than stated. It was very easy to install and looks great. I feel the items I have on it are safe, as the shelf seems very secure. The quality is better than I expected. It is just what I was looking for. I like it so much I just ordered another one.

Read Best Reviews of Crown Moulding Wood Shelf - 48" White (White) (4"H x 48"W x 5"D) Here

These shelves are excellent! They are very sturdy and very easy to install, assuming you have the basic contruction skills to use a drill, screwdriver, and level. They look very nice and hold a good amount of weight. Make sure you find at least one stud for each shelf you install, this greatly improves the sturdiness of the shelf. I shopped around, these 4' shelves are very hard to find in a store. I thought the price was fair. Definitely recommend this product.

Want Crown Moulding Wood Shelf - 48" White (White) (4"H x 48"W x 5"D) Discount?

I ordered this to put on the top of the beadboard in our bathroom. My boyfriend was skeptical at first but ended up liking it much more than he thought he would. It was easy to install and looks great! I love it and now I have a place for candles and bath salts. It was much cheaper than buying trim to make our own shelf. 100% satisfied and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment