Sunday, September 14, 2014

Folding / stacking 4 shelf Multicolormedia Storage Unit

Folding / stacking 4 shelf Multicolormedia Storage Unit, FOUR-SHELF, NATURALI purchased this storage unit because it was advertised as a multmedia storage unit. My plan for the storage unit was to consolidate my DVDs in one location (currently they are on two different multimedia storage units). If all you have are single DVD jewel cases then maybe this storage unit will work fine for you. My problem is that I have several DVD collections (Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, Star Wars, James Bond 007, etc)that are in their own little collectable boxes that are just a bit taller than the single DVD jewel cases and do not fit on any shelf except on the very top. They are just about an 1/8 or a 1/4 inch too tall to fit in the middle or bottom shelves.

It is a beautiful storage rack and went together very easily but either by design or accident they made the middle and bottom shelves too short.

There's not a lot to say. My criteria is: Inexpensive, wood, natural clear coat finish, NO Particle Board with paper laminate.

It arrived rather quickly -three days. There is no assembly. However, it's lightweight and felt as if it was going to tip over due to my rough, crude, uneven wood flooring. I pressed down a little harder to secure the feet, loaded the shelves, and to my amazement, it's quite sturdy; I set a glass lamp on top.

It looks nice against the brick wall, too. So, I've decided to get another and some bookshelves from the same series.

Buy Folding / stacking 4 shelf Multicolormedia Storage Unit Now

Although it required absolutely no assembly just unfold and you're good to go. Stacking two is also very simple and requires no screws or tools yet is acceptably secure.

The only drawback is that the shelves are 8" high so they only fit standard size DVDs, unless you place the oversized cases on the top shelf, or stack two units which provides extra height on the shelf where they are joined.

I got the walnut finish and am very pleased with the appearance. Looks like real furniture!

P.S. Although my receipt stated that the delivery date would be over two weeks from the order date, I received them in 3 days.

Read Best Reviews of Folding / stacking 4 shelf Multicolormedia Storage Unit Here

I thought this would be a little taller and a little more sturdier. Also, the shelves are not very big. Probably big enough to put the small paperback books on, but nothing to heavy or bulky. But I can put small books on it. It will have to do.

Want Folding / stacking 4 shelf Multicolormedia Storage Unit Discount?

I have three of these and have very high regard for them. The only thing I have against these is the heights of the shelves. They are not high enough to leave in their boxes (series with jewel cases need to be taken out so they can fit in the shelves). Other than that one thing they hold a lot of DVDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment