Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sorelle Lynn Changing Table, Merlot

Sorelle Lynn Changing Table, MerlotGreat construction and quality. Small caveat I paid to have this assembled so I can't comment on the instructions, etc. The wood color is a great compliment to the Sorelle Portacrib combo I bought. My daughter outgrew the crib's smaller changing table so I had to buy something else. I love the wide open shelves below. I have baskets of toys on one and her toiletries on the other. The slots on top are close enough together that I don't worry about her pushing her little arm through and getting stuck while she tries to squirm away. It also comes with straps to buckle her in safely. I'm shocked that some changing tables are sold without this. Its big enough that my 5 month old can still fit on it with the wipes at her feet. Beautiful piece of furniture that I plan to keep for years (and for next baby)!

I'm quickly finding out that most baby furniture is complete junk, and this one is no exception. It arrived with one of the support rails warped almost an inch off-true. For this price, it shouldn't be unreasonable to get solid wood that is properly dried so it doesn't warp via humidity changes during shipping. The kind of "wood product" used for this is the cheap pressboard stuff you get in the home depot scrap area for 10 cents a foot.

Buy Sorelle Lynn Changing Table, Merlot Now

Looks perfect with the crib, its sturdy. t was more complicated to assemble than the crib. Lots of little parts but was still easy.

Read Best Reviews of Sorelle Lynn Changing Table, Merlot Here

This changing table is huuuuge. It comes with a vinyl changing pad as shown above but I don't plan to use it for now. I will purchase the smaller, standard changing pad I have. and will use the uncovered space to place baby powder and wipes. This has adequate space for all of your baby changing needs ... take it from me. I gave the product a 4 out of 5 because I'm not a fan of the finish on the shelves themselves. They aren't as attractive or of the same quality as the the main frame. I will be a fun liner to cover them up and to complement my nurseries decor.

Want Sorelle Lynn Changing Table, Merlot Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment