Monday, September 8, 2014

Household Essentials Slim Line 3-Tier Metal Storage Cart, White

Household Essentials Slim Line 3-Tier Metal Storage Cart, WhiteThis is the most useless piece of junk I've ever had. Nothing fits in. The shelves are spaced too close for the bottles of laundry supplies or cleaners to fit anywhere but the top one. It's hard to roll, it wobbles and scratches anything it comes in contact with. Instead of Laundry room it sits in the garage and most likely will end up in the garbage truck soon.

This is a great idea, but its really flimsy. If you plan on putting laundry detergent on top [that's the only place it will fit] then you need to have heavier things on the bottom two shelves or it tips when you pull it out. Also, the hooks that connect the shelves fell off repeatedly. My husband had to zip-tie them on.

Buy Household Essentials Slim Line 3-Tier Metal Storage Cart, White Now

For the price, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but this is a very flimsy cart. I bought it to use as a rolling spice rack, and the cart can barely handle the spice jars. The one side of the cart has already broken, and I've had to tie it together. Plus, the wheels don't roll smoothly. The picture shows it as a laundry cart, but I honestly don't know how it would handle something as heavy as a detergent bottle. If that is your intended use, look for something made better.

Read Best Reviews of Household Essentials Slim Line 3-Tier Metal Storage Cart, White Here

I bought this a week back. It just took 5 min to assemble, with just a little help from my 4 yr son to hold the sides to fit the shelves!!! it looks good too. i have a 7 n 1/2 inch space between my kitchen cabinet and the fridge, so it fit perfectly there. I keep non perishable items, snacks which my son can pick anytime on that... must buy for people living in small apartments, like me!!!

Want Household Essentials Slim Line 3-Tier Metal Storage Cart, White Discount?

The dimensions where perfect for a space between my fridge and counter. We put all the Tupperware on it. Its just what my wife wanted. I got bonus points for finding something that fit. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment