Monday, September 8, 2014

Wrought iron Pot Rack w/ Shelf and Hooks-Wall Mounted

Wrought iron Pot Rack w/ Shelf and Hooks-Wall MountedI purchased this pot rack because I didn't have room for a ceiling rack and I actually have it on the wall behind my kitchen door. It holds a lot in a small space. This pot rack is heavy duty wrought iron and very well made. I have four smaller stainless steel pots with lids sitting on the top shelf. There are five rungs that make up the top shelf which are one and a half inches apart from each other where you could put your lids up vertically if you wanted. Along with the three hooks on the rack, I used a package of six Cuisenart iron hooks I purchased on Amazon to hang a mixture of four cast iron, one carbon steel, and four Chantal copper fusion pans (heavy duty pans, not quite as heavy as cast iron) with lids. The dimensions are exactly as described and there are four holes in the iron with which to hang the rack. My husband used toggle bolts to hang it through dry wall and it is holding all that weight very nicely. The holes for hanging it are 25" apart horizontally and 9" apart vertically. There was a little chipped paint in two corners where it was welded but we will be fixing up some iron patio furniture this summer so I will dab a little paint on the rack at that time, so no big deal. The shipping was much faster than I thought it would be as I received it within 3-4 days after ordering it, which was a happy surprise! Wish I knew how to include a picture in this review (I'm not very tech-savvy!), as the pictures shown really don't do it justice and are taken too far away to see detail, but it is a beautiful and heavy duty pot rack that looks great in my kitchenand definately worth the priceI love it and I also love that it's made in the U.S.A.!

I've purchased this Amish made pot rack along with another "Wrought Iron Pot Rack--Half Round with 8 hooks Amish Made" also found here on Amazon. The Half Round pot rack is much more functional as a pot rack with the 8 removable hooks, but I've installed this pot rack to place below the other one to use as a wall shelf. I was slightly disappointed to find out that the 3 hooks that you see on the photo are welded/attached, since I was planning on removing them. The hooks that come with the Half Round rack don't work on this item with rounder bars in case you are wondering. Otherwise, both pieces look like they're a perfectly coordinated set with matching iron scroll work. The shelf depth actually is 7 1/2" from the wall once installed, so I was glad that it is slightly deeper than described. The installation holes are 25" apart (two on top, two on bottom), so you'll need to use 4 hollow wall anchors or toggle bolts unless you have a strange stud configuration in your home (usually 16" apart). I feel so lucky to have found these inexpensive but quality Amish made products on Amazon more please!

Buy Wrought iron Pot Rack w/ Shelf and Hooks-Wall Mounted Now

as described, did not like 3 hooks in fixed locations, had hooks removed, shelf construction is well made, buy buy

Read Best Reviews of Wrought iron Pot Rack w/ Shelf and Hooks-Wall Mounted Here

No comments:

Post a Comment