Monday, September 15, 2014

Lynk 630100 Bamboo Corner Organizer, Natural/Chrome

Lynk 630100 Bamboo Corner Organizer, Natural/ChromeI just moved to a new house and the new bathroom counter is a lot smaller than what I used to have. There are also less drawers so I had to lay everything out on the counter. I hate having bottles all scattered around so I started looking for a two/three-tier corner organizer. All the ones I came across are either too big, too expensive or made with cheap plastic. This one fits perfectly in the smaller little corner and my budget. You can see the dimension of the storage space in the picture I took. Even though it's smaller than other organizers, I was able to fit a lot of stuff on it. It seems study enough so I'm hoping the top rack won't fall down later. I'll update my review it does. I also love that the design is very simple, but still stylist, and the wood color matches my cabinets.

This little shelf is very sturdy and perfect for the awkward corner on our vanity. The design is clean and neutral which made it an easy choice!

Buy Lynk 630100 Bamboo Corner Organizer, Natural/Chrome Now

No comments:

Post a Comment