Monday, September 15, 2014

WE Furniture Multi-Level Component Stand, Cherry/Black

WE Furniture Multi-Level Component Stand, Cherry/BlackI needed a component stand under 36" high and this is exactly what I wanted.

The style is very sleek, the brown legs and black tempered glass match my decor perfectly, and it is the right size. Almost every component stand I looked at was over 40" tall and they were just too big.

This was easy to assemble, I put it together by myself in about 30 minutes, and it's very sturdy. I love it, it was the best component stand I could find for the price and I couldn't be happier with it.

This stand was delivered very fast and it was not missing parts or all beat up. It was very easy to put together. Looks GREAT! We also bought the matching cherry/black 60" tv stand with mount. We are very happy with this purchase and love the quality with the great price. Only neg is you HAVE to clean it like twice a day with Windex.... the black glass shows dust very easily. Though, I am a very picky about things being dusty. haha.

Buy WE Furniture Multi-Level Component Stand, Cherry/Black Now

I ordered this because I wanted a more contemporary tv/media stand for a small space. I have to say I couldn't have chosen better! It looks so much better in person than in the photo! It looks contemporary yet classy. It is very sturdy absolutely no wobbling and as another reviewer said the legs are real wood, not veneer. I was a little worried that the espresso color would be too dark, but it's quite lovely and has some vague red tones, almost like a mahogany even came with a touch-up pen. I could not be more pleased, especially for only $155! I highly recommend this product.

Read Best Reviews of WE Furniture Multi-Level Component Stand, Cherry/Black Here

I absolutely love the look and stability of this item, the wood and black glass make for a simple and elegant look. Assembly is straight forward and easy to me. I would recommend this for anyone that is looking for a component shelving system that is classy and doesn't take up much space. Also I had to search for a while to find a shelving system that would hold the large dimensioned cable box from comcast, this does it nicely along with blu ray player, yamaha receiver, (xbox wii cable modem and wifi) are all on bottom shelf, I also have plenty of room to place a roku that I will be getting soon.

Want WE Furniture Multi-Level Component Stand, Cherry/Black Discount?

I just have a bluray, DVR and receiver on the shelves, and this stand is sheik and perfect in my living room. Matches my end tables very well. I've also got my router, Roku and Logitech Harmony stand on top of it, and it still manages to look very clean. The perforated back panel allowed me to mount my cable modem hidden out of view. Using some Techflex split tubing keeps everything neatly tucked. Only downside is the shelves aren't adjustable height.

Save 52% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment