Friday, September 26, 2014

P'kolino Furniture Kube Drawer - White

P'kolino Furniture Kube Drawer - WhiteStrangely, this item is in the "toy" category. While this item seems to be a great design on paper, it leaves much to be desired in person. The rollers on the drawer are absolutely terrible and don't roll well on carpet or hard wood floor. If they were on hard wood, which ours is not, it would be surely scratching the floor. The drawer does not open with ease...very awkward way of opening actually. The materials are IKEA grade, the connector disc is a very weak connector, leaving the tower of cubes very unstable and potentially dangerous. Our item was missing a couple of hardware pieces and half of the holes that were already supposed to be there, were not there and we had to drill them in ourselves. Now that I have purchased a few for my nursery, I am sort of stuck with them. I had high hopes for these, but now I wish I had purchased a more expensive shelf such the Spot on Square Hiya Bookshelf, which is pricier, but way sturdier and much better quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment