Friday, September 26, 2014

Sauder HomePlus Tilt-out Storage Cabinet, Dakota Oak 411309

Sauder HomePlus Tilt-out Storage Cabinet, Dakota Oak 411309I purchased two of these cabinets to sit side by side in my kitchen and I just love them! They were easy to put together and look great. I love that my trash and recycling cans are hidden plus I now have tons of extra storage.

It arrived with no blemishes, packed properly, and with all the parts it was supposed to have minus one nail (I'm not too worried, considering that it's supposed to have 46 and came with 45, and all you use the nails for is holding the cardboard back in place). It was a bit of a pain to put together, but they recommend two people and I did it alone, so I can't fault them for that. Just know that it *can* be done solo if you're prepared to put some serious time in.

I should also mention that they made it so the door can swing out either direction, depending on how you install it. You could even get two of these side by side and make it look like one big cabinet. The finished product goes great in my studio apartment just outside my impossibly tiny kitchen. It matches my table nicely, and is a perfect place to hide the trash and store my weightlifting supplements so that they no longer clutter my linen closet.

The only thing stopping it from getting a 5 star rating was the difficulty of getting the doors to go in straight, and the fact that even when I did, I noticed that the cabinet itself was ever so slightly lopsided, It's small enough that you won't notice it unless you're looking for it, but it means that the holes were drilled off center.

Would I buy another? Depends on my financial situation. It's very much an example of "you get what you pay for". It's not cheap junk furniture, but it's not super high quality either. If I had a $150-200 budget for a new cabinet, I'd buy this again, but if I could afford to spend more, probably not.

Buy Sauder HomePlus Tilt-out Storage Cabinet, Dakota Oak 411309 Now

I bought this cabinet to use in my laundry room and it works great! The only down side, like many pre-manufactured pieces like this is that the back is just heavy duty card board making it a bit flimsy. I ended up buying 1/4 inch plywood and using it for the back instead of the card board.

Read Best Reviews of Sauder HomePlus Tilt-out Storage Cabinet, Dakota Oak 411309 Here

Perfect place to hide the trash. Makes some good extra cupboard space on the top for food or other kitchen stuff. I was worried about the trash smelling up the whole thing, but it doesn't seem to be a problem.

Want Sauder HomePlus Tilt-out Storage Cabinet, Dakota Oak 411309 Discount?

Very nice looking cabinet. There was a lot of hardware required to put it together and it did take me about 90 minutes because I struggled with the door. If you lay it on its side while putting on the door it would be easier and you probably won't ding it up like I did. Will work for storage and hiding trash like I intended it to do.

Save 37% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment