Saturday, September 6, 2014

Simpli Home AXCHOL011 Artisan Collection Medium 9 Cube Storage Bookcase, Auburn Brown, 1-Pack

Simpli Home AXCHOL011 Artisan Collection Medium 9 Cube Storage Bookcase, Auburn Brown, 1-PackNot the easiest to assemble, but the finished product works for me. The openings are 12"x12" I purchased 4 fabric storage cubes, so now I have some additional storage as well as a nice looking book shelf.

I consider myself proficient at building home furnishings like this but this one was not one I will rember fondly!!

The whole thing wobbles which means assigning the top and bottom pieces onto the 9 screws is complete trial and error.

What looked like a 60 minute job took around 3 hrs.

Plus the trim from one piece of the top trim had come off during shipping it was held together to the main peice by 4 thin nails.

Overall the experience was poor (2 stars) but the finished piece (even with out the trim due to a luckluster attempt at glueing it back on ) does look nice enough.(1 additional star).

With plenty of other and less espensive 9 cube book cases around I would be hard pushed to fully recommend this.

Buy Simpli Home AXCHOL011 Artisan Collection Medium 9 Cube Storage Bookcase, Auburn Brown, 1-Pack Now

No comments:

Post a Comment