Friday, September 5, 2014

Sterilite 01408501 2-Shelf Base Cabinet with Putty Handles, Platinum

Sterilite 01408501 2-Shelf Base Cabinet with Putty Handles, PlatinumIt's a simple 3 level shelf with doors made awesome because it goes with the drawer and cabinet of the same series. It was easy to put together and the shelves can be moved around. I've used mine for almost a year and never had a problem. I own the entire series and am very glad to have bought them, mostly because they go together like legos and hold alot of stuff. They have yet to break down or otherwise disappoint me. Their only con is they can be very difficult to maneuver around once they have stuff on/in them. If they came in black then they would be %100 perfect :)

A really handy cabinet....I can think of many uses for it, both inside & out. Cannot believe how fast I received this! It snapped together quickly and feels really solid. Holds everything I needed it to hold. You can't beat this price-wise with anything on the market today that I have found. I will probably buy more of their items when I have additional storage needs. The nice thing about purchasing through Amazon is being able to find these highly rated items quickly and having more confidence that the sellers are good ones. The customer comments are so useful in making informed decisions.

Buy Sterilite 01408501 2-Shelf Base Cabinet with Putty Handles, Platinum Now

This cabinet is much bigger then expected , holds a lot of stuff ! You can also use a standard padlock on this making it perfect for keeping chemicals out of the reach of curious toddlers .

Read Best Reviews of Sterilite 01408501 2-Shelf Base Cabinet with Putty Handles, Platinum Here

I have one of the 4 shelf utility cabinets and two of the two shelf base cabinets. I used these to replace open shelving which looked incredibly cluttered at all times. These make for a much cleaner, neater, look!

These seem to be quite sturdy. Assembly was not difficult. No tools needed. These cabinets are more than worth their cost.

Want Sterilite 01408501 2-Shelf Base Cabinet with Putty Handles, Platinum Discount?

Sterilite 01408501 2-Shelf Base Cabinet with Putty Handles, Platinum

Very nice cabinet. Easy to put together. Worth the price. I'm using it in my laundry room. Perfect for the odds & ends and containers you don't really want under the sink.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment