Thursday, October 16, 2014

Akro-Mils 30120 RECYSS 12-Inch by 4-Inch by 4-Inch EarthSaver Recycled Plastic Nesting Shelf Bin, S

Akro-Mils 30120 RECYSS 12-Inch by 4-Inch by 4-Inch EarthSaver Recycled Plastic Nesting Shelf Bin, Sandstone, 24-CaseGood product will order again when I need these. I use these in my work truck with the 11 inch bins.

I have used several thousand of this series of Akro bins over the course of 20 years with hardly any failures, even after ridiculously overloading them, ie 10-15 # per bin. I bought 24 of the sandstone, recycled, ones here for $28.00 very recently. It seems to me that recycled ones should be cheaper than the regular ones, ie typically about $1.50 each from Grainger. I had no failures out of the box as previously reported in comments and tried to rough up a few of the new (old) ones. I see no difference in quality at the moment.

On reviewing my purchase, the price on Amazon has now jumped dramatically to the point where recycled ones cost more than new ones. This is absurd. I'll bet the marketing department at Akro thinks the Green market for recycled items is bloated with cash and is stupider and more out of sync than they are. Faskinating, qv.

Buy Akro-Mils 30120 RECYSS 12-Inch by 4-Inch by 4-Inch EarthSaver Recycled Plastic Nesting Shelf Bin, S Now

I don't know if it is because these are made of recycled materials, but these bins will not take much abuse. In the two cases I ordered, four of the 48 bins were cracked. Two of those were completely unusable. And since the shipping boxes were not damaged, my guess is that they left the factory in that condition.

Amazon shipped a replacement order, and it arrived VERY quickly. Great customer service.

Read Best Reviews of Akro-Mils 30120 RECYSS 12-Inch by 4-Inch by 4-Inch EarthSaver Recycled Plastic Nesting Shelf Bin, S Here

No comments:

Post a Comment