Thursday, October 16, 2014

Target Marketing Systems Kids 3-Tier Shelf

TMS Kids 3-Tier Shelf, Sky Pink/WhiteI bought this product to have a place to put the baby monitor, CD player and lamp on in my daughter's nursery. Unfortunetly the lamp did not fit because the top shelf was too shallow and the lamp was too tall to fit on the lower two shelves. You have to assemble the product and some of the holes arn't cut in exactly the right spots so the corners are off a bit (I'm sure no one else will notice, just me since I put it together). Overall it is a cute & sturdy product for the price, and I really like that it screws into the wall, making it more durable and less accident prone for my daughter when she gets more mobile. As another reviewer stated: the white shelves are actually more of an off white, but I didn't mind. This was a cute addition to her nursery and I would recommend it to a friend.

I bought this for my granddaughters nursery which is pink and white. I ordered this shelf and when it came I discovered it was not white, it was more of a cream. I put it in the nursery and it looked dingy, so I had to paint the shelves white. Once I did that it looked great and was the perfect size.

Buy Target Marketing Systems Kids 3-Tier Shelf Now

This is a cute little shelf. It is the perfect height for my two toddlers ages 2 and 3 1/2, to keep their books on. I like how it came with hooks to attach to the wall so it wont tip over. The colors are more of an off white shelf and light salmon pink end pieces. It does its job.

Read Best Reviews of Target Marketing Systems Kids 3-Tier Shelf Here

No comments:

Post a Comment