Wednesday, October 15, 2014

AVF EL800B-A Flat to Wall TV Mount for 30-Inch to 63-Inch Screens (Black)

AVF EL800B-A Flat to Wall TV Mount for 30-Inch to 63-Inch Screens
  • Space Saving Flat to wall TV mount for screen sizes 30-65"
  • Supports flat panel TV's up to 176 lbs
  • Compatible with VESA mounting patterns up to 800mm x 400mm
  • Universal compatibility and the modular design of the products with an 'easy-click' locking mechanism make installation as easy as 1-2-3.
  • ECO Smart Manufacturing and Packing

Used with a 60" LG slim Plasma.

I was looking for a very slim mount with no tilting. This on was the choice. It could be slimmer, but for the money, its what I expected. This thing if VERY strong. 4 lag screws are provided and mounting into the studs, I think I could have hung off the mount and I'm 225lbs. Installation is very easy. Just find the studs and level the wall plate and the hard part is over. There are little yellow clips that keep the TV from pulling off the wall. They look small and cheap. But when I tried to take the TV off to hide the wires, I couldn't get the dang thing off!!! Those clips will hold it for sure.

Be warned. With this mount, you may not have room for your cables. I had planned for this and mounted a wall box right behind the HDMI inputs to make it work. For me, the shallower the mount, the better.

Save 71% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment