Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Legare 24" x 33" Gaming Stand

Legare 24' x 33' Gaming StandThis is an excellent piece of furniture for a gamer. It's easy to put together (only 6 pieces!) and doesn't require any nuts or bolts! This stand is perfect for a young adult or kid as you can't beat the price!! I bought it b/c I moved out and needed something small for my room that was white and cheap. The directions are just pictures like Ikea furniture and it only took 10 minutes to put together. For the price, you get what you pay for it's not top of the line but for a young adult in their first place it does the trick. The shelves are large and sturdy it holds my 32-inch; xbox, wii and cable box all without cluttering up the shelves.

I really love this TV/gaming stand. The assembly is pretty interesting, kind of like a gigsaw puzzle that requires no screws. It just kind of hooks together. This may present a problem if I ever have to disassemble it since I threw away the instructions.

The picture makes it look like it has very sharp edges, but they are rounder and seem safe to have in my child's room. It's sturdy and small just the right size for a small room. I have a 32" flat screen on it and it fits very nicely. I don't think it'd be appropriate for anything much larger.

The best features are the strategically placed holes so your TV, DVD, cable box, etc cords can be run easily from one shelf to the next.

Buy Legare 24" x 33" Gaming Stand Now

This is a very functional piece that is very easy to assemble. Quality seems good and sturdy but I wished it was a little taller. Also the picture of the assembled product is inaccurate since it shows ledges on both side of the second shelf. In reality the second shelf only has a ledge on the left side and not the right. I assume this is so you can put a taller gaming console or PC tower on the ride hand side. No big deal but I would have preferred to have it like the picture showed. We put this stand in our kids playroom and it is perfect for the 28" LCD TV and DVD player. Overall I am happy with the purchase.

Mr. Z

Read Best Reviews of Legare 24" x 33" Gaming Stand Here

No comments:

Post a Comment