Friday, October 10, 2014

Cambridge 48" Corner TV Stand

Crosley Furniture Cambridge 48-Inch Corner TV Stand, Vintage MahoganyVery attractive piece of furniture for our rather large TV that now sits in the corner on an appropriate angle. The side panels host a couple of shelves for your TV extras and keep them out of the view when watching the screen above.

I will admit I was more then nervous ordering a piece of furniture online, with only having a few reviews and a picture to go by. Taking the risk definitely paid off. This piece of furniture is solid once assembled, looking at it in my living room, I would have never guessed it had been ordered online and self assembled had I not been the one to put it together. It matches my other furniture, and looks great. Assembly took less than an hour. The outer packaging (like other reviews) was shredded and nearly in shambles from delivery, but there was absolutely nothing wrong with the pieces that were very well protected inside. It arrived in 4 business days (I live on the other side of the country from where it was shipped), and if I had to order it again, I would hands-down. VERY HAPPY.

Buy Cambridge 48" Corner TV Stand Now

Solid construction. Beautiful finish. Fit in a corner of our living room perfectly, with a 46" flat screen tv. This stand looks very classy.I highly recommend this tv stand.

Read Best Reviews of Cambridge 48" Corner TV Stand Here

There aren't many corner TV stands out there that I found attractive and functional. It looks like it is entirely solid wood even though I think it is partially particle board. The price for this was pretty good but the day after I ordered it it went on sale for $50 less so I would watch it for a couple weeks and see if you can get it for less.

I am giving it four stars as far as looks, ease of assembly, practicality, function and packaging it is 5 stars. My package arrived with deep gouges but the parts were exceptionally well wrapped and there was not a mark on my furniture. I put this together by myself in under 2 hours (I'm a petite female).

I am taking a star off because I am not sure about the longevity of the piece especially if you move it from one house to another. The screws all screw into pre-threaded plastic inserts which makes assembly a snap but the plastic is also very easily stripped. I could see this being a problem down the road but probably not for a very long time. If I could I would give it 4.5 stars.

Want Cambridge 48" Corner TV Stand Discount?

The product that we bought was excellent quality, and the directions for putting it together were very easy to follow. I am very happy with this product.

Save 3% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment