Saturday, October 4, 2014

Ever Concept 4-Tier Metal Stackable Storage Shelf, 41-1/2-Inch H by 12-Inch L by 12-Inch D No Tool

Ever Concept 4-Tier Metal Stackable Storage Shelf, 41-1/2-Inch H by 12-Inch L by 12-Inch D No Tool Assembly Shelving SystemOne of the legs came completely bent. When I called the number, I was told they could not do anything about it and I would have to take it up with amazon. Since it was a gift the time had lapsed for a complaint. I won't order from this company again. The package also came in with many tapes. Looked like a return item. Very unhappy.

I bought a few of these, as they are cheaper and to be honest, better made than comparable items in a fixture catalog. I use them in my store to merchandise a number of sundry items. They come with frosted plastic shelf liners which allow for small items to be stacked, as well as when they are not in place small hanging items can be strung from the shelf ribs. They're very versatile, and when I discovered I didn't need the last one I bought, it came home with me, and now houses a collection of wooden bowls I've bought at craft fairs over the years. They fit well, and look more contemporary in the dove grey shelving.

Buy Ever Concept 4-Tier Metal Stackable Storage Shelf, 41-1/2-Inch H by 12-Inch L by 12-Inch D No Tool Now

I set it up in less than 10 minutes. Easy to work with. 4/5 because one of the holes on the top where you are supposed to put a second shelf if you like for stacking was bent and unusable. I guess you get what you pay for, and the unit itself will work fine since I wasn't planning to add another on top.

Read Best Reviews of Ever Concept 4-Tier Metal Stackable Storage Shelf, 41-1/2-Inch H by 12-Inch L by 12-Inch D No Tool Here

Wonderful shelf for the price. Serves the purpose!!!! Bought it to hold small itmes in my bathroom. So easy to assemble (my husband loved this!). LOVE IT!!

Want Ever Concept 4-Tier Metal Stackable Storage Shelf, 41-1/2-Inch H by 12-Inch L by 12-Inch D No Tool Discount?

When I first moved into my current apartment I had to figure out a way to add extra storage space. I searched online at multiple outlets and found a similar product from the container store that was only a 3-tier and triple the price. I finally turned to amazon and found this piece for a fraction of what the container store wanted AND it was a 4-tier! No tools need for assembly and it fit perfectly into the limited space that I have. Loved this product so much I actually ordered a second one for my mom's house!

Save 18% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment