Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sonax FS-3480 Fillmore 48 in. Midnight Black TV / Component Stand

Sonax FS-3480 Fillmore 48-Inch TV Component Stand, Midnight Blackthis product was great, I like the design and is very easy to set up. you can also choose how high or low you can put the shelves so it fits if your decoration is small or big, or if you want to put a home theater or a blue ray or etc..

The only thing I didn't like was that in order to have options of the different heights of the shelves the sides have holes that are not painted, so if you order a dark paint product like I did it will be notice. I had to paint them myself or find some covers to put in there so it wouldnt be notice.

but overall the product is great, i like it a lot.

This stand was made with consumers like me in mind. I am no rocket scientist, or should I say structural engineer, so my forte is not in assembling furniture. This went together in less than an hour with little gnashing of teeth or swear words that I would feel bad about later. This is a basic stand with no bells and whistles. I bought it for my bedroom, but I will end up putting it in another room when I find another higher stand. If you are using in a bedroom, this is too low to comfortably watch TV and aim the remotes.

Buy Sonax FS-3480 Fillmore 48 in. Midnight Black TV / Component Stand Now

This is a very solid product, very sturdy, and looks great in my living room. Contrary to some review I had no problems with assembly, you may have to stray from the directions a tad to fit your own way of doing things, but you get the same end result. My only issue with the desk is that from some angles you can still see the particle board texture instead of the black, but once you put things on the shelves its really not noticeable.

Fits my Blu-Ray player, XBOX 360, Wii, speakers, 46" TV and controllers for the game systems.

Read Best Reviews of Sonax FS-3480 Fillmore 48 in. Midnight Black TV / Component Stand Here

This stand was easy to put together by myself and looks great. Quite sturdy with: a 53" TV and wireless cable modem/router on top, DVR, XBOX 360, PS3 and some books all neatly organized below. I was very pleased with this purchase.

Want Sonax FS-3480 Fillmore 48 in. Midnight Black TV / Component Stand Discount?

I turned to this stand because anything else that was rated to support my 130 lbs plasma TV and a few components was hundreds of $$. This stand fits the bill extremely well for a great price and looks amazing as well. It is very sturdy and the TV feels solid on the stand.

The only negatives I would throw in are that the shelf support holes could be painted black as an earlier reviewer mentioned, as could the side panels (they are painted black on three sides, and stand out when viewed from the side). And I could have used another 3 inches in width as my receiver and the base of the TV "hang off" the rear edge. The receiver's rubber feet are stable on the shelf, but the TV does not sit on all of its base area (if that makes sense).

No comments:

Post a Comment