Thursday, October 23, 2014

Stanley Hardware 7-by-8-Inch Traditional Shelf Bracket, Satin Bronze #250592

Stanley Hardware 7-by-8-Inch Traditional Shelf Bracket, Satin Bronze #250592The brackets are just what I wanteddecorative and sturdy. Color is as described. I am very happy with them.

We purchased these for nice shelving in our new home. They are sturdy and I had no problem installing them (typical install). I did have to call the company as they didn't ship the number I ordered, but they solved the problem.

Buy Stanley Hardware 7-by-8-Inch Traditional Shelf Bracket, Satin Bronze #250592 Now

I ordered 6 of these brackets for a small project in my family room. I searched many brackets but especially in the bronze finish, you could pay on average $40.00 for each bracket. When I came across these brackets for a little over $13.00 each, I wasn't expecting much. Leave it to Stanley to make a sturdy, quality product at a reasonable price. Thank you Stanley and Amazon!

Read Best Reviews of Stanley Hardware 7-by-8-Inch Traditional Shelf Bracket, Satin Bronze #250592 Here

Heavy, good quality shelf bracket. It comes with 2 different lengths of screws which are fine if you are installing over a stud. If there is no stud behind it, you will have to buy a plastic anchor, or even a toggle anchor or a moly bolt if you're going to put more than a few pounds of stuff on your shelf.

Want Stanley Hardware 7-by-8-Inch Traditional Shelf Bracket, Satin Bronze #250592 Discount?

I recetly decorated my guest room which had previously functioned as a nursery for my grandboys. I purchased a daybed which has black iron work on the back and sides and also have the black scroll work on other pieces in the room. I wanted to put up a shelf but wanted something other than your typical brackets. I searched several other websites and found these on Amazon. They match perfectly with the bed, are heavy and "did the trick".

Thanks Amazon!!

Save 2% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment