Thursday, October 23, 2014

Momentum Furnishings Llc 5-Tier Cherr Book Shelf Pbf-02 Furniture Library/Book Shelves

Momentum Furnishings Llc 5-Tier Cherr Book Shelf Pbf-02 Furniture Library/Book ShelvesThis is an attractive shelf and is perfect for what I wanted to do with it. I have storage boxes on the bottom shelf, books on the next to bottom and figurines and small framed pictures on the other three shelves. I wouldn't put anything heavy on the upper shelves but it's sturdy enough with the books on the lower half. It was a little unstable on my thick carpet until I put some round stone coasters I wasn't using under each leg. I think it would be fine on berber type carpet or hard surfaces. I wouldn't use it if I had small children around as I think it would easily topple over if they were to pull on it. But it works fine for my purposes. It was super easy to assemble, took less than five minutes.

Needed the exact dimensions of this shelf for a space in my closet. I'm using it for shoes. As another reviewer stated--it is slightly wobbly on carpet, and I too put some coasters under each base leg, and it helped it stable it out a lot. It was easy to assemble, and it was just what I needed.

Buy Momentum Furnishings Llc 5-Tier Cherr Book Shelf Pbf-02 Furniture Library/Book Shelves Now

For the price, it's a decent value. Staples had something similar for $100, although i believe the poles were metal as opposed to plastic on this one. Needs to sit on a rug else it may feel uneven or unstable on hardwood. surprisingly it doesn't rock as much as i thought it would when using a printer on it. wish they gave more options for colors online. when box came, there appears to many more colors available. but it does its job & saves space as it has 5 shelves

Read Best Reviews of Momentum Furnishings Llc 5-Tier Cherr Book Shelf Pbf-02 Furniture Library/Book Shelves Here

This was an easy no-tools-needed assembly. I did it in under 20 minutes. The shelves are an attractive wood-look and are very sturdy. I was concerned that they would sag under heavy books. It teeters just a little when given a test jostle, but nobody's going to be swinging on it. Unless you have enormous books, you will need bookends, because the shelves are VERY generous and deep, and smaller books will fall off the sides through the spindles.

I made only one mistake in the assembly process that ended up not mattering. When the bookshelf is assembled, the top shelf goes on first and the remaining shelves are built from the floor up. Each shelf has a right side and wrong side and I forgot to attach them with the wrong sides facing upwards. When the whole shebang is together, it gets flipped over so that the shelves' right (or wood-look) sides are facing upwards. If I had flipped mine over, the wrong sides of the shelves would've been showing. The assembly instructions don't remind you of that step.

Anyway, I'm very happy with it and it meets my needs perfectly. Even the box it came in was manageable.

Want Momentum Furnishings Llc 5-Tier Cherr Book Shelf Pbf-02 Furniture Library/Book Shelves Discount?

For the price, this shelf is amazing.

I managed to fit a whole bunch of my books on it and the cherry color looks wonderful in my bedroom. It's small enough to fit beside my desk and it was pretty easy to put together. I definitely recommend this. Now it does wobble a little if it gets pushed, so put some heavier objects on the bottom shelf to help it stay more sturdy.

Save 11% Off

1 comment:

  1. Bookshelf looks attractive. It is space saving shelving. People who love the books can go for this because they can place books as many as they want.

    ReplyDelete