Monday, October 20, 2014

WE Furniture 58-Inch Wood TV Console, Black

WE Furniture 58-Inch Wood TV Console, BlackNice piece of furniture for the price. Easy directions and simple to put together. Although instructions recommend 2 people to put together I was able to do it myself (I'm 75) with no real problems. Tok about 2.5 hrs.

For what I paid ... it looks great, seats my 50" well. Easy enough to put together by yourself in over an hour or so. Fairly decent shelf space. Probably one of my more useful amazon.com purchases without a doubt.

Buy WE Furniture 58-Inch Wood TV Console, Black Now

We purchased this stand for our new 40-inch HDTV, mostly on the strength of the positive reviews here on Amazon. We have not been disappointed.

I don't have much to say, except that the assembly, while time-consuming (probably an hour or two for me), was very straightforward and easy to do. I like the added stability of the dowel-based system, though I was constantly worrying that I would run out of glue (I didn't have any extra on hand).

The real winner here, and it would be just as great even if assembly were more convoluted and time-consuming, is that you're getting a very stable unit with a nice, simple, clean look for a very good price. Once everything is together here, it's solid as a rock, and I don't have to worry about my young kids making it wobble or anything like that. It fits in beautifully with our living room, and it has plenty of space for other devices and media storage.

All in all, a great buy that I'm very pleased with. A TV stand is something that you know is great when you never have to think about it, and this one is definitely that way for us.

Read Best Reviews of WE Furniture 58-Inch Wood TV Console, Black Here

One of the reviews mentioned it can accommodate a 60" TV. My LED TV is not that heavy, and the TV console was bowing in the middle. I used felt pads on the feet to minimize the flex, and its holding up fine.

Want WE Furniture 58-Inch Wood TV Console, Black Discount?

This console was just what I was looking for. Reasonably priced. It showed up in a single (heavy) box. All parts were packaged well and everything (including the glue) was numbered/lettered. It went together easily in about 1 hour. It looks good and feels sturdy. Even the provided stickers to cover the cam holes were colored and textured exactly like the wood, making it almost impossible to see where the cam holes are. No complaints.

Save 57% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment