Thursday, July 11, 2013

GSC Shelving Unit, Black

GSC 1224-4SR 4-Level Shelving Unit, BlackTerrible product. Not all the parts arrived for assembly. Not a sturdy shelf.

I was given this shelving unit for my garage. It has been a nightmare trying to get it assembled. The 2 top caps and the 2 bottom caps are missing, therefore; the shelf can not sit level. I contacted the manufacturer and filled out the request list. This particular shelf is not listed for parts. Finally, a phone call got me through and I explained the problem. The other day the 4 caps were sent. All the wrong size. There is no way they will fit. I have tried again to request new parts and no answer. This shelf unit can be purchased at Lowe's for much less money. I would suggest no one purchase it. There are better choices.

Buy GSC Shelving Unit, Black Now

Exactly what I expected. They suit my needs perfectly. Fit perfectly in the closet where I needed more storage space.

Read Best Reviews of GSC Shelving Unit, Black Here

No comments:

Post a Comment