Monday, July 15, 2013

Monarch Specialties Cappuccino Finish Hall Console Accent Table

Monarch Specialties Cappuccino Finish Hall Console Accent TableOverall we're pretty happy with this piece of furniture. It takes a bit to put it together as it's a bit more involved than others. There are 3 wood dowels and some wood glue that you have to use to assemble. Overall the quality is good and it looks good assembled. I'd estimate the time to assemble at about 30 minutes give or take. It may have taken me a few minutes longer because my two year old son decided to "help" me. lol

Overall I'm impressed with it. I'll post up some pictures of the tools/hardware and the table assembled.

Love it.... looks great in my room. Shelf is not very deep so you won't be able to put dvd player on there...maybe a nice vase or two

Buy Monarch Specialties Cappuccino Finish Hall Console Accent Table Now

This is a great looking table. The instructions are only pictures so be prepared to be confused! You need a second set of hands to assemble as well. All in all I like it and am thinking about buying another one!

Read Best Reviews of Monarch Specialties Cappuccino Finish Hall Console Accent Table Here

It's a very unusual table... I love the way it is made! It fits so perfectly in my foyer. I'm so pleased with it.

Want Monarch Specialties Cappuccino Finish Hall Console Accent Table Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment