Saturday, July 13, 2013

OVER THE WASHER/DRYER STORAGE SHELF

OVER THE WASHER/DRYER STORAGE SHELFlove this and it works so nice. I didnt have to mount it to the wall and it sits perfect. it looks like it belongs there and came with the machine.

Shelf is OK. I say that because I have another one (different maker) over my dryer and added this over my washer. the little tabs that come down in the front over the dryer are shorter than my other one so I dont think it sits as well i would need to pull the washer out more away from the wall which I cant because it would block a door. SOOO. Shelf is OK does it's job, but not as sturdy as others (I'm using it for paper fabric softner, wipes; I dont trust it for soap, or other liquid items).

Buy OVER THE WASHER/DRYER STORAGE SHELF Now

No comments:

Post a Comment