Sunday, July 14, 2013

Workstation, Stainless, Wall-mount Folding, 17" X 14", Laptop

Workstation, Stainless, Wall-mount Folding, 17' X 14', LaptopThis shelf unit is simple but good. I bought mine for a rather unconventional use. I mounted it on the exterior of my travel trailer for a cooking shelf.

I found that there was plywood underneath which was unacceptable for my exterior use. I replaced the plywood with a piece of plastic cutting board.

I like it, the shelf is one hand operable when lifting up. Just lift and it locks in place. It does take two hands to lower because each bracket/hinge must be released but it only takes one second. It arrived quickly and the seller provided good communication. It was well packed and in perfect condition.

I bought this for my laptop. I was skeptical at first since only one person had reviewed it, but it's perfect. It will definitely hold a laptop and withstand lots of raising & lowering without falling apart. There's no plastic or particle board. The metal hinging arms are sturdy and the stainless steel won't be affected by my laptop (which tends to run hot). My only complaint is that I had to take the bottom screws out and take it apart a bit to mount it to the wall. (If you go that route, make sure to mark your drill holes before you do, though.) There were no installation instructions, but it wasn't a huge hassle. Plus, the company contacted me well before the shelf arrived letting me know that if I had any questions they would be happy to assist.

Buy Workstation, Stainless, Wall-mount Folding, 17" X 14", Laptop Now

Shelf is well made. Very solid and not cheaply constructed. Had some difficulty getting access to the mounting screws to mount to the wall but removing the top shelf part (four screws) made it much easier. Made to fit on standard 16" frame wall studs. Shelf was well packaged and fully protected from shipping damage. Excellent product.

Read Best Reviews of Workstation, Stainless, Wall-mount Folding, 17" X 14", Laptop Here

I own a food truck and use this as a service counter. It works perfectly and will hold the weight without any problems. The stainless shelf is perfect and the price is reasonable.

Want Workstation, Stainless, Wall-mount Folding, 17" X 14", Laptop Discount?

My kitchen has only 10 feet of counter space.

I mounted this for extra work station or to

hold a water dispenser.Small amount of wood

shows when it is folded down so I stained it

to match my cabinets. It will scratch so put

a cloth under cutting board when you use it.

Clean with stainless steel cleaner.

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment