Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Seville Classics She05122 11-1/2-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch by 18-1/2-Inch Stackable Kitchen Cabinet Organ

Seville Classics She05122 11-1/2-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch by 18-1/2-Inch Stackable Kitchen Cabinet OrganizerAwesome! My kitchen broom closet is now organized! Everything now has a bin or shelf where it goes. I bought 2 so I could stack them on top of each other. When I received them, my husband rolled his eyes, however, he did assemble them for me. I went to work organizing them and then showed him the closet, and he couldn't believe what a difference it made. They are sturdy and attractive, and the pull-out bins are great, because I can reach everything in the back now. I recommend these! The only reason why I didn't give them 5 stars is because there's no "stopper" to stop the bin from falling out when you pull it forward you have to be careful not to pull it out too far so it doesn't fall on the floor.

I happened across this little organizer when I was flipping through Amazon.com and am so glad I found it. It goes a long way towards organizing a particularly messy broom closet that I had converted to a utility cabinet. Holds lots of potatoes in the bottom basket, plenty of onions in the top basket and I still have room for my bread machine on the top shelf, when it is not being used. In addition, the wire basket allows air circulation through my potatoes and onions and seems to extend their useful life. I am most pleased.

Buy Seville Classics She05122 11-1/2-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch by 18-1/2-Inch Stackable Kitchen Cabinet Organ Now

I'm not real happy with these, although they'll do. I've put many, many pieces of furniture and shelving units together and it's a good thing because the directions, although adequate left some information out. I've gotten other shelving that look and go together almost exactly like this little unit and they are MUCH better quality. They are stable but the plastic legs to stack these, well, one broke. Thank goodness I had ordered two to stack one on top of the other so I had extra plastic pieces I could use to stack them.

For me, they were a lot smaller than I had envisioned. Mostly because, even though I had measured, I hadn't taken into account that these measurements were outside dimensions and the drawers themselves are much smaller. My fault. Still, for the price they just aren't worth it. Now if they had been $15 or even $20 each, I would be much happier. These little shelves are cute, fairly stable and definitely overpriced.

Read Best Reviews of Seville Classics She05122 11-1/2-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch by 18-1/2-Inch Stackable Kitchen Cabinet Organ Here

This organizer works well under my kitchen sink. It seems happily stable, and I haven't pulled a drawer out of its runners by mistake yet. Putting it together the first time was another matter, however. The directions are scant and somewhat ill-conceived. In fact, for part of the construction, you're pretty much on your own to figure it out. Once it's put together (at last!), it does its job well. I do think it wastes some space; the drawers have space on the frame to have been a little deeper (see photo to see what I mean). I use it mainly for holding sponges and the like, so I can't attest to its overall strength. I don't think I'd trust it with heavy items but I haven't made the attempt, so who knows. Just remember: don't keep your potatoes near your onions.

Want Seville Classics She05122 11-1/2-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch by 18-1/2-Inch Stackable Kitchen Cabinet Organ Discount?

I used these under our bathroom sinks! They worked great and everything is a lot more organized now! Great buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment