Monday, July 8, 2013

Whitmor 6071-3436 Supreme Small 3-Tier Shelving , White

Whitmor 6071-3436 Supreme Small 3-Tier Shelving , WhiteUse this in my pantry to hold TWO 5 gallon water towers. I need double filtration due to our horrible tap water. This is sturdy enough to hold them both on the highest shelf as well as lot of other heavy things on the other bottom shelves. So sturdy and nice looking. I still have room for the mops and brooms... it's not bulky. I'll order more as soon as I figure out where I can put them.

I use this as a TV stand for a 24-inch TV in the basement. I am happy with it it is sturdy, and has a clean, white look.

The lower two shelves are good for holding stuff like the Blue-ray player, an old VCR, extra speakers, etc, while the upper shelf holds the TV.

Buy Whitmor 6071-3436 Supreme Small 3-Tier Shelving , White Now

I bought this to organize my pantry. I like it so much I've returned to buy another! Very easy assembly and quick too! It looks really nice and it's very sturdy!

Read Best Reviews of Whitmor 6071-3436 Supreme Small 3-Tier Shelving , White Here

Very sturdy and easy to assemble. Very good quality shelf for the price. Needed this size, wouldn't hesitate to order again.

Want Whitmor 6071-3436 Supreme Small 3-Tier Shelving , White Discount?

We bought a few of these shelves to aid in closet re-organization efforts. The quality is excellent and they serve their purpose well. We've used various other sized Whitmor shelving products throughout the house (i.e. kitchen pantry, garage, etc.) as well and have no complaints whatsoever.

Save 24% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment