Thursday, November 28, 2013

Furinno NW889 Go Green 4-Tier Multipurpose Storage Rack Shelving Unit w/Bins

Furinno NW889BE 4-Tier Shelf Storage Shelves Cabinet Bookcase Bookshelf Bookshelves with Bins, Beech FinishThe shelves were exactly as advertised. They are particle board with wood (paper) laminent coating them. The supports are plastic but still very sturdy. I was able to load it up with all my text books from the past three years, as well as my personal books, and the shelves are not even sagging. I also needed to move the shelves and did so without removing the weight of the books. The shelves are fine and still holding strong.

I couldn't really find a purpose for the baskets that sit on the bottom so I removed them to make more book space. They are of a nice quality, however, and do add nice accents if you don't need the extra space.

This is a great idea for a college student, or a tween, or for your crafts... it can even hold your books.

The bottom baskets are those canvas bag/boxes that I've seen around for hiding some of the messier things (papers or partially used yarn skeins).

It was super easy to assemble and has been working really well for the past 7 months that I've had it. I needed no tools and I was able to assemble it all by myself (I have back problems, so that's saying something). It does come with some wood glue to help keep the divider in place between where the two baskets go. It's held in place really well.

We've bumped into this, cats have jumped on it... it's still staying in place and in shape... it's not loosening. I'm really impressed!

Currently I have it holding crafts, but I was thinking of putting it in the basement to help my kid with her toys. I was also thinking of using some paint and rubber stamps to decorate the canvas bins to make it more friendly for a young girl. I was also thinking of winding ribbon around the plastic supports to make it prettier :)

I am really pleased with this product and plan to get another and also plan to get the others (smaller shelf for the closets to hold shoes and the desk for my daughter).

Buy Furinno NW889 Go Green 4-Tier Multipurpose Storage Rack Shelving Unit w/Bins Now

Excellent price, easy to assemble (no special tools or skills required) and solid lightweight construction. I purchased this and the two tiered storage rack to create a Home office room divider. Added plants to create an indoor garden while hiding my office supplies on the bins below. The colors keep the room bright and does not detract from the wall art. Plus great deal on shipping (FREE) with Amazon Prime!

Read Best Reviews of Furinno NW889 Go Green 4-Tier Multipurpose Storage Rack Shelving Unit w/Bins Here

Someone always has to be the naysayer. This time, let it be me. This was $40 worth of junk. Yes, I knew it was plastic laminate, yes I knew it was not going to be Amish quality. But,to think all the reviews on here are 5 stars? The 'baskets' at the bottom are glorified burlap sacks. They are NOT 'bins'. They are burlap squares.When you think plastic, think really cheap dollar store plastic. The white dowels that hold this together are like milk jug plastic. They send you something worse than Elmer's glue to glue the bottom shelf in place. Come on people, this is not 5 star material. On the upside you don't need any tools to put this together. None. Wouldn't recommend this and wouldn't buy it again.

Want Furinno NW889 Go Green 4-Tier Multipurpose Storage Rack Shelving Unit w/Bins Discount?

I have a corner where I put this unit for my electronics. For lightweight items it is ok. A little on the flimsy side but it served my purpose.

Save 63% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment