Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Mantel Top For Folding/stacking Multicolormedia Storage

Mantel Top For Folding/stacking Multicolormedia Storage, 29.5'Wx8.5'D, HONEY OAKOnly one small caveat in my otherwise favorable review. In spite of my contacting the seller beforehand to be certain all shelves had enough clearance (7 3/4") to accommodate a standard DVD case, it turns out that, contrary to their claim, the top shelf has only 7" of clearence when the mantel top is added. I had to make a small modification by replacing the supplied dowel connectors with longer ones. Not a big deal, but nevertheless an irritation.

Otherwise, the unit is quite satisfactory sturdy, attractive, and a snap to assemble. Delivery was very prompt only three business days.

I ordered the mantel that was to fit my shelves and the company sent the wrong size. I called the company about it and they would not pay for shipping it back or ship the right size to me. So I am just stuck with it. They said it was my fault I got the wrong size. I will never be using Home Decorators Collection ever again.

Buy Mantel Top For Folding/stacking Multicolormedia Storage Now

No comments:

Post a Comment