Thursday, January 30, 2014

6" or 8" Deep Glass Shelf

6' X 30' Glass Shelf - Chrome FinishHowever, as one of the other reviewers mentioned, screws/anchors to attach the brackets to the wall are not included, nor were there any installation instructions (although it's pretty straightforward). It is a nice depth, though, and has an uncluttered profile.

The shelf looks good and is sturdy. Only complaints are that the shelf arrived with a small chip in one corner (not that big of a deal, was able to put the chip in the back corner so no one will see it...but a little disappointing nonetheless.) Also there was no hardware included to mount the brackets to the wall. Two long screws with a low-profile head are needed and I think they should have been included.

Buy 6" or 8" Deep Glass Shelf Now

We needed two shelves to put between cabinets in the kitchen... We looked everywhere!! Then I looked on Amazon. They came quick, installed easy and look great!! So glad I looked there!!

Read Best Reviews of 6" or 8" Deep Glass Shelf Here

This fit my small space perfectly, very easy to install, just took a few minits, the 3/8 thick shelf is sturdy and the whole thing looks great.. Glass shelf fits about 1/8 inch from the wall.. Came well packaged and fast on time..highly recommend...

Want 6" or 8" Deep Glass Shelf Discount?

SPANCraftGlass offered terrific customer service. I ordered a shelf for my second home and it took a number of months before I hung it. When I did the brackets were the wrong finish. I contacted the company and they sent me the correct ones. The shelf looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment