Thursday, January 16, 2014

Furinno 99811 5-Tier Corner Rack Display Shelf

Furinno 99811LC/BK 5-Tier Corner Rack Display Shelf, Light CherryThis is a perfectly fine corner bookcase. I needed something compact and inexpensive for a small corner, and I wanted it to be easy to assemble. Check, check, and check. This set of shelves is tall but narrow enough to fit in a tight corner between a window AC unit and a closet door, and it doesn't keep the closet door from opening. It cost me $29.99 plus $3.99 for Prime overnight shipping. Not too shabby (until I saw the finished product -see next paragraph). It took me about 8 minutes to put together, which included 3 minutes just to get it out of the packaging.

My only complaint is that $30 seems just a few dollars too much for something made of veneer-covered particle board and plastic tubes. The shelf is purely functional, not particularly attractive. I'd buy this product again from a gift catalog for $15-20, but I doubt I'd pay $30 again.

I bought this piece for my upstairs hallway, which was bare with no furnishings.

Just as advertised, it can be put together with no tools, which I loved! I put it together in about 5 mins. Looks very nice, dark expresso finish. It has five shelves and is almost 5 feet tall. The shelves are not that large, but I didn't have a large space so it worked well for me. It is sturdy and looks very nice. It is particle board, so not the best quality, but I have absolutely no complaints and am very pleased with this purchase!

One additional note: it would be very easy to disassemble and reassemble if the need arose, all the parts screw together.

Buy Furinno 99811 5-Tier Corner Rack Display Shelf Now

It looks same as on the picture, is pretty good for the price, but only problem in my case is that it is unstable on carpet.

Read Best Reviews of Furinno 99811 5-Tier Corner Rack Display Shelf Here

This shelf was really cheap and if you really look closely and touch it you can tell. I still like it though. I didn't put anything heavy on the top tier. Assembly was very simple as well.

Want Furinno 99811 5-Tier Corner Rack Display Shelf Discount?

This shelving unit is so light weight it is pretty useless. I had to attach it to the wall in order to be able to use it at all and to keep it from tipping over. I would NOT buy this again...

Save 49% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment