Saturday, February 22, 2014

FreedomRail Profile Shelf Hooks White

FreedomRail Profile Shelf Hooks WhiteI was reluctant to order these hooks because I wasn't sure if they would fit on my closet shelvs (no idea what the brand is), but I am thrilled that they do! I also thought they might look gaudy but they blend in VERY nicely! I paid just as much in shipping as the item cost so this was a dissapointment however I wasn't able to find these anywhere else. I got 2 packs since shipping wasn't much more with 2 and now I have a lifetime supply! One note, remember that when you place the hook you ultimately lose hanging space since it takes up room where your hangers would go in addition to whatever you hang on it, this is kind of a no brainer but it does limit where they can be used. Also the hooks are not very large I use one for multiple belts and it works just fine, but I was thinking I would use one for my scarves but each hook would only hold one scarf. Great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment