Saturday, February 22, 2014

Furinno 10002EX/BR 3 Shelves Cabinet/Bedside Night Stand with 2 Bin Drawers, Espresso Finish

Furinno 10002EX/BR 3 Shelves Cabinet/Bedside Night Stand with 2 Bin Drawers, Espresso FinishThe cabinet is good for its price. It is sturdy, but not very sturdy; after all, it is made out of particle board wood. The color is more like black, but I don't mind. I am using it as a stand near my computer desk to hold a speaker on top of it, a sub-woofer on the upper big shelf, and a modem, router, and external hard drive on the bottom two small shelves. The cabinet's height is perfect for the speaker location because it is just slightly higher than my desk. I of course removed the two cloth containers from the bottom shelves and am using them for storing other things elsewhere.

This is cheap K-mart looking at best.... made from the same "wood" that Kmart uses. Put together with wooden dowels and wood glue. Shelf is held in with screws but there are no screw covers so there are open screw heads in the side. If you are looking for a cheap looking product I would recommend this. If you want a product that you would actually be proud to have in your house for a reasonable price check out other options. Even the bins are made of a fabric that appears to be "mesh like" and looks as though it would rip easily.

Buy Furinno 10002EX/BR 3 Shelves Cabinet/Bedside Night Stand with 2 Bin Drawers, Espresso Finish Now

This product was terrible to put together. It comes with wood screws and those broke when I was trying to put the product together. The product is wobbly. The description says Espresso Finish but it is more of a black color with brown drawers. I bought it because I thought it would match my existing living room furniture and it was a great height to set my DVD play on it. I have my TV mounted on the wall.

Read Best Reviews of Furinno 10002EX/BR 3 Shelves Cabinet/Bedside Night Stand with 2 Bin Drawers, Espresso Finish Here

Assembled very easy and is holding up nice, shipped quickly and why are there 6 more words required. Stupid rule

Want Furinno 10002EX/BR 3 Shelves Cabinet/Bedside Night Stand with 2 Bin Drawers, Espresso Finish Discount?

Top surface of the items were scratched / broken. The 'wood' is very flimpsy, and I don't expect this item to last more than a year.

Save 59% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment