Saturday, February 22, 2014

Honey-Can-Do SHF-01450 6-Tier Chrome Urban Shelving Unit

Honey-Can-Do SHF-01450 6-Tier Chrome Urban Shelving UnitThey take a little work to put together but can easily be done by a single person without issue. I wish the little bevels were numbered, having to count over and over to make sure you are putting the little placement pieces in the same spot in all 4 corners is a bit annoying but once it is together they are solid as a rock. It comes with wheels, or with adjustable leveling feet. I have two augmenting my meager pantry storage, I love being able to roll them around to wherever they are needed at the time. I will be purchasing another soon to make a mobile aquaponics/herb setup for my kitchen.

These are expensive but well worth it.

Very happy with this shelving product. Fairly easy to assemble and very sturdy once it's up. I do recommend it for household use.

Buy Honey-Can-Do SHF-01450 6-Tier Chrome Urban Shelving Unit Now

Love this shelving unit. Looks great in my laundry room. Love that it's six shelves (most other shelves I found this height have only five shelves). Also, love the "ledge" at the back of the shelves, since I've placed this unit in front of a seldom used door. The shelf is wider than the door, so with the ledge in back, items won't fall off into the door jam area. And since it's on rollers, when I do need to use the door, I can just wheel it out of the way.

Read Best Reviews of Honey-Can-Do SHF-01450 6-Tier Chrome Urban Shelving Unit Here

I assembled the Honey-Can-Do 6 Tier Chrome Urban Shelving Unit for our kitchen and was disappointed. First of all, today at Costco I saw a similar shelving unit that had more strength than this purported 600lb model from Honey-Can-Do. The center of each shelf with the Costco unit, had a heavy duty support to prevent sagging. Further more the Costco unit was $98.xx not $189.xx......I guess before I purchase on Amazon in the future, I will no longer feel comfortable that this is the lower price and push the button to order, but will shop more throughly.........really disappointed...if it wasn't so bulky I would send it back................

Want Honey-Can-Do SHF-01450 6-Tier Chrome Urban Shelving Unit Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment