Monday, March 31, 2014

Bell'O Color Accented Flat Panel Audio Video System - Glass, Steel - Black

Bell'O Color Accented Flat Panel Audio Video System - Glass, Steel - Black
  • Accommodates most flat panel TVs up to 58" and130 lbs. weight capacity
  • 6mm glass with universal mount
  • Usable top and bottom shelves
  • Weight capacity of each lower shelf: 50 lbs.
  • Easy assembly and installation

I recently received this table and put it together with almost no problem. The one issue I have with it was that the metal pieces that are used to hide the cables came bent in several spots. I don't think it was due to the shipping because it was packaged pretty well but just due to poor craftsmanship. I was able to bend the pieces back into shape but doing this degrades the metal even further. I only took off one star for this because it was just the cable management brackets and not the table itself.

Also, the price is a bit steep for such a simple design but I do find that it accents the Samsung Touch of Color televisions well. I have noticed that it looks a bit unsteady but it hasn't given me any problems yet so I guess it's just due to what only appears to be a lack of reinforcement to the back of the table. Overall I think I made a good choice on the purchase and would recommend it to others, so as long as they're not too picky with the simplicity of the product.

Buy Bell'O Color Accented Flat Panel Audio Video System - Glass, Steel - Black Now

This bell'o flat panel stand is very nice. The shipping package/box was in very good condition so no problem there. The directions are a little tedious but again no problem there. It does take two people to hang the tv but I put the entire stand together alone. The allen wrench tools in the box are all you need for tools and worked like a charm.

I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a high quality flat panel stand.

Read Best Reviews of Bell'O Color Accented Flat Panel Audio Video System - Glass, Steel - Black Here

I purchased this unit along with a Samsung LN52A650 HDTV. It goes great with the TV, but I feel it was a bit over priced. It took time to put together and the allen wrenches that come along with the unit are not the best quality. Make sure you have a good set a wrenches just in case. The shelfing of the unit is glass, so I would not recommend it if you have small children.

Want Bell'O Color Accented Flat Panel Audio Video System - Glass, Steel - Black Discount?

Be careful when purchasing this product. I bought it to go along with the Samsung LN52B750 Touch of Color LCD. I was concerned that this was Red TOC and the new tvs are Grey TOC. However, my call to Bello confirmed that they were not introducing a grey version anytime soon. But this is not my complaint. My complaint is that it does not appear to be designed for the 2009 models of Samsung. In the paperwork, it mentions ten different configurations for the tv set up. My samsung did not match. The issue is that the screw holes on the back of the tv for the brackets are 16" apart in both width and height. The width works fine for the bracket but the height does not match the 12" design of the stand. There is no way to adjust the height of the screws on the stand that the tv brackets are supposed to rest on. So either, you are only using one bracket on the tv connected to the stand which does not seem ideal or you have to come up with a clever way to tweak it. I chose the latter and basically set the top bracket in place, set two vertical brackets outside the top screws but angled in to screw into the lower set of screws. The lower horizontal bracket was then attached to the vertical brackets (not the tv) and placed 12" below the top bracket so that I have two brackets resting on the stand. It was a pain to figure out and then align everything.

The solution I came up with seems to work fine. And the tv looks great on the stand with space on the top shelf for a center channel and side speakers. So I really have no complaint with the stand itself other than the initial configuration and lack of instructions to match the Samsung configuration. I will be placing a call into Bello to find out their solution.

Bell'O improved the design of this stand about 18 months ago. The newer version (which I recently bought) is very sturdy and very easy to assemble. It uses a new mounting system that holds the TV on a single large pin that makes mounting and swiveling the TV extremely easy (important to B860 owners wanting to redirect the center-of-screen buzz).

The picture at the top of this product page is for the original version. Go to the Bell'O web site for pictures of the newer version.

I recommend this stand for anyone looking at a Samsung TOC large panel TV.

Packaging is still not great: the outside cardboard of mine was in a shambles, although there was enough interior packaging (mostly foam) to protect all the parts from damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment