Monday, March 31, 2014

Winsome Verona Storage Bench, Walnut with Fabric Baskets

Winsome Verona Storage Bench, Walnut with Beige BasketsI do like this bench but I found that my entryway space is larger than I expected so this bench looks a little small in it. My own fault for not doing a better job with measurements. The bench arrived quickly (with Prime) and in very good condition. It was very easy to put together and didn't have any problems with the instructions. So far the bench is very sturdy.

I bought this for shoe storage and for a place to sit in order to put the shoes on. I found the black bins to be smaller than expected and my husband cannot easily fit his shoes inside of the bin. I am a size 7 and can fit 1 pair of sneakers, slippers and 2-3 pairs of summer flat sandals (plenty for me). I decided to swap out the black bins for larger baskets I had so now I have 2 longer baskets on the bottom and 2 smaller baskets on the shelf for my son's shoes (small at this point).

Overall, this is a very nice bench for the price.

This bench is beautiful and easy to assemble. I put it together in approximately 30 minutes. My only (minor) complaint is that it has a slight shake if you wiggle side-to-side while sitting on it. However, the bench is very solid. I'm ordering a second one for my boys' bedroom.

Buy Winsome Verona Storage Bench, Walnut with Fabric Baskets Now

I ordered this for my front doorway. It looks great, was easy to put together by my self. The shelf can either be at the top or the bottom, I put it on the bottom and adult shoes fit easily on the shelf for neater storage.

Read Best Reviews of Winsome Verona Storage Bench, Walnut with Fabric Baskets Here

Bench came well packaged, with no damage. I was able to put it together in 30min by myself. Everything fit nicely. I did have to dig out a bit of glue from the track for the back board, so check for it. It held up under 250lbs sitting on it, so it's sturdy although I wouldn't "plop" on it.

I would've given this 5 stars if not for a problem with the included cloth storage bins. When I picked one of them up to open it, the handle and some of the material came off in my hand.

Want Winsome Verona Storage Bench, Walnut with Fabric Baskets Discount?

It was easy enough to put together, and we've had it now for several years. It's survived abuse by a small child, a move, and daily use. I'd definitely buy it again.

Save 37% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment