Monday, March 31, 2014

PLATEAU Z-5A B Metal and Wood Audio Stand, Black Oak Finish

PLATEAU Z-5A B Metal and Wood Audio Stand, Black Oak FinishI usually like all products I get, and its true, I do like this product...once I got it built. Putting it together required more than I was prepared for. There are 4 pictures to look at only. When you are putting the shelves on, you must do it with the rack upside down which means someone must hold the shelves in place when another person screws them in. Screwing them in is no walk in the park. The other racks are right on top of the tiny little holes that are starters. Luckily, I had a friend over who had an attachment for a power drill which meant I could do it from the side in an "L" style while putting the screws in. Im not saying its impossible, but I could not even come close to doing it with a screw driver. I could barely do it with a power drill, but then again, I admit this isnt my strong suit.

The good: Once its built, it is really a nice audio rack. Set it up on the side of the wall next to a mounted tv over the fire place. I am glad I got this rack, and even more glad that I was able to get it built without breaking it...I did break off two screws into each rack. Also, be careful when putting racks on. There are little holes that should face backwards so you can put the plate on the back...I didnt do this and was not about to re do them. But no harm, still looks good. Hope this helps.

This product does everything I hoped it would do. It's sturdy and stylish, with out having to break the bank to get it. I highly recommend it.

Buy PLATEAU Z-5A B Metal and Wood Audio Stand, Black Oak Finish Now

Substantially as advertised and illustrated. A right-angle power screwdriver is a great help during assembly, as conventional length manual and power drivers do not fit easily between shelves.

Read Best Reviews of PLATEAU Z-5A B Metal and Wood Audio Stand, Black Oak Finish Here

This rack takes some time to put together but really looks good when put into service. My suggestion is to not install the plastic wire management panel, it is really vestigial and more in the way.

Want PLATEAU Z-5A B Metal and Wood Audio Stand, Black Oak Finish Discount?

Put a Yamaha 473 in between the first and second shelf to leave the top clean to pile disk and stuff on but only about 1/4" left above little worried about it running hot. Overall pretty sturdy built takes a little while to put together but everything fit good.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment