Sunday, April 6, 2014

Ladder 18"w Bookshelf

Ladder 18'w Bookshelf, 18'W, DARK WALNUTI am SO happy with this purchase. They look absolutely beautiful in my living room. I also love that there is a back on each shelf to prevent things from falling off the back. I am so glad that I chose these over other less expensive ones that I've found online. They are very sturdy. I would definately recommend them to anyone!

Excellent item, but it doesn't hold all of my books! If it was 2 ft. taller and had 2 more shelves, it'd b beyond 5 stars.

Tip: use a drill rather than a screwdriver for assembly.

Buy Ladder 18"w Bookshelf Now

Great product period. I was quite impressed with the build quality and sturdiness. It was worth the extra money.

Read Best Reviews of Ladder 18"w Bookshelf Here

Easy to put together, just right for the corner I needed to fill. Cheaper ones out there, but I can guarantee they are not the quality product this is. Well made, sturdy, beautiful piece of furniture.

Want Ladder 18"w Bookshelf Discount?

The shelves are a bit too small, but overall the wood quality is really good, easy to assemble and looks really good...better than the picture they have..

No comments:

Post a Comment