Saturday, June 21, 2014

Cherry Finish Corner Shelf W/ 4 Graduated Shelves By Collections Etc

Cherry Finish Corner Shelf W/ 4 Graduated Shelves By Collections EtcI bought this shelf because it was inexpensive, but what I got was just plain cheap. It is smaller than it looks on the picture and it doesn't fit much. Furthermore, the shelfs are so unstable that I wouldn't risk putting something heavier than a feather on them. Half the screws that came with the shelf didn't work and it was very frustrating trying to put the shelf together. The only reason I didn't return the item was that it's not worth my time and trouble for the returning process. I gave 2 stars instead of 1 only because of the low price I paid.

Pegs did not fit in the holes. Screws did not keep item in place. Piece of junk that is now unfortunately in the trash. I would spend the money to get a nice shelf if possible as I will now be forced to do so. Looks really cute in the picture but not quality item that contains proper hardware needed to contruct item.

Buy Cherry Finish Corner Shelf W/ 4 Graduated Shelves By Collections Etc Now

I bought one and liked it so bought another. I do like it a lot. I have these in the bathrooms so I figure that the reason for what I'm about to say is due to the humidity. The bottom shelf on both of these stands fell off after a few months. I got some epoxy glue and glued it back on and it's been fine since.

Read Best Reviews of Cherry Finish Corner Shelf W/ 4 Graduated Shelves By Collections Etc Here

this item is cute, smaller then expected, the picture makes it look bigger. glad i bought for a bedroom because it is too small for the living room, i think it is priced to high but it is cute for a childs room.

Want Cherry Finish Corner Shelf W/ 4 Graduated Shelves By Collections Etc Discount?

This is a great addition to my apartment. The only issue I had was that a couple of the screws would not stay in, so I put in a small nail. No one can see it, though.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment