Saturday, June 21, 2014

FURINNO Q3Y46-E Nihon Contemporary 52-Inch TV Entertainment Center

FURINNO Q3Y46-C Nihon Contemporary 52-Inch TV Entertainment Center, Cherrywas a bit skeptical about ordering after reading 1st review; however, took a leap of faith since I was desperately looking for a very low profile media center for my kids play room to fit in a "nook". Product is not solid wood; however, I did not expect it to be. for the price, very well made, easy to put together and looks great too! It literally took me less than 20 minutes to put together, which I was very happy about. For price I paid I could not be happier!

I was really disappointed with this product. When the product arrived to my condo, the box was open. This caused considerable damage sides of the top and bottom panel. Also, the picture on amazon shows that the unit stands on wooden legs that extend from the bottom panel. The unit that I received came with black pegs that you place at the bottom of the unit for legs. Lastly, the finish on the top and bottom panels was faulty. There were gaping spaces were you could actually see the particle board.

Even with all of the problems, I was still going to attempt keep the unit. I think what finally pushed me over is when I attempted to put the unit together and the pegs would not fit on the bottom panel. I called amazon to initiate a return and I will be sending this unit back tomorrow.

I was sent new unit by customer service and now the picture on the site matches the actual unit that was sent to me.

This unit arrived with no physical damage to the packaging, however, there were few digs on the actual pieces. For example, the board that goes on the back of the unit was slightly bent and the drawers had few scratches on them. The finish on the top and bottom panels was a lot better this time but the finish still lifts on the corners and exposes some of the particle board.

I was able to somewhat assemble the unit. However, I am missing some pieces. I am missing all 4 pieces that make up the sides of the drawers.

Again, customer service was really friendly and accommodating , but I don't think that the actual product was worth the hassle. At this point, I really could not give a positive recommendation on this product. I give the product and the experience 2 stars.

Buy FURINNO Q3Y46-E Nihon Contemporary 52-Inch TV Entertainment Center Now

Fits great under my 60" TV mounted on the wall about two feet above it. Video game consoles and cable box fit nicely on it.

Read Best Reviews of FURINNO Q3Y46-E Nihon Contemporary 52-Inch TV Entertainment Center Here

I needed a low stand for my new tv in man cave and wanted a little storage. This was a perfect fit.

Want FURINNO Q3Y46-E Nihon Contemporary 52-Inch TV Entertainment Center Discount?

This is a great stand for your lcd monitor/television. nice rugged feeling stand, took all but 20 mins to put together. Lovely finish goes nicely with the aesthetics of my living room

Save 32% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment