Sunday, June 22, 2014

Montego 3 Tier Bookcase - Espresso

Yu Shan 324-33 Montego 3-Tier Bookcase, EspressoWhen this did finally show up delivery may have been free but it certainly wasn't quick (2 weeks) it was in great condition with only a few minor imperfections in the wood. It set up easily (30 minutes at most) with the tool and felt solid enough given the amount of wood used to brace it. The end pieces were of particular concern to me as I have seen this style before where the X was unstable/rickety not so here so that was nice.

Color is what I wanted but I'm not overly picky. I ordered dark it's dark.

One minor gripe it's not level. I measured the end pieces and one foot is barely 1/16th" shorter. A folded up index card took care of it but still is worthy of noting.

Save 32% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment