Saturday, July 12, 2014

FURINNO FNCJ-33013 Pine Solid Wood 3-Tier Shelf

FURINNO FNCJ-33013 Pine Solid Wood 3-Tier ShelfFor the price this is a good quality product. It is very strong with the bars in the back to make it more rigid. I put two baskets loaded with bathroom toiletries on the shelves and there is no problem with the weight limit or bowing of the shelves. I thought it would come with no stain on it, but they put a protective coating to make it nice and smooth so I was happy about that as I thought I would have to stain it. The only mod I made was adding tall rubber "feet" to the bottom since it is living in the bathroom next to the shower I did not want water on the floor to destroy it. It did come with some padding on the bottom but not enough for a bathroom environment. The product came quickly and no damage.

Save 46% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment