Monday, September 8, 2014

Metal Mesh Cabinet Shelf - Large (Silver) (5.3"H x 16.5"W x 10"D)

Metal Mesh Cabinet Shelf - LargeI purchased this shelf to store my plates and pasta bowls on. I have 13 large plates I store on the bottom with 6 pasta bowls and 6 salad plates side by side on the top. The shelf helps with placing dishes after the dishwasher as well as pulling them out to eat. Prior to the shelf I had them all stacked on top of eachother. Much easier now!

I also bought the smaller size of this same shelf and am almost wishing that I bought all large. It fits great in my cabinets and I have tons more space now. Love it!

Buy Metal Mesh Cabinet Shelf - Large (Silver) (5.3"H x 16.5"W x 10"D) Now

I am very happy with these stacking shelves. They do not slide around and are very sturdy, I use them to store canned goods so there is plenty of weight to hold them in place but even with lighter goods they I don't think there would be a problem. If you're looking for an inexpensive way to expand your storage options this is a good choice.

Read Best Reviews of Metal Mesh Cabinet Shelf - Large (Silver) (5.3"H x 16.5"W x 10"D) Here

We've had this thing for a couple years now and it's still working as it should. We keep it on our counter to hold coffee, bread, etc. and it does that job without looking trashy.

Want Metal Mesh Cabinet Shelf - Large (Silver) (5.3"H x 16.5"W x 10"D) Discount?

The size is as stated, and it's now the perfectly-sized, raised home for our bread box, so there's additional space under the box for occasional bakery treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment