Thursday, September 18, 2014

Oenophilia Bordeaux Chateau, 23-Bottle

Oenophilia Bordeaux Chateau, 23-BottleThis is a nice little wine rack that fits conveniently in small spaces. It is nice and sturdy with adjustable feet for leveling on uneven floors. It fits regular bottles of wine and some dessert/late harvest bottles. It will not accommodate magnums or many sparkling wine bottles. In order for bottles to lay properly, you will need to keep this several inches away from the wall or whatever you place behind it. The unit I received was slight damaged the black plastic caps covering the feet were cracked. This was not enough to return the item (I used felt pads to replace them) however, I did try contacting the company, Oenophilia Inc. to see if they could send replacement leg parts but they were completely unresponsive.

This unit is as advertised. Very well made and it does not flex or twist when loaded to capacity. It is a light weight, but solid wine rack. I already filled it with wine and I'm looking at purchasing another.

Buy Oenophilia Bordeaux Chateau, 23-Bottle Now

I purchased one of these wine racks a year or two ago, and upon receipt, I was astonished as to the high level of quality for such a low price. I now have two of them. These heavy-duty, decorative racks certainly deserve praise.

Read Best Reviews of Oenophilia Bordeaux Chateau, 23-Bottle Here

Stylish, sturdy, good price. After searching for quite a while, we are happy to have found these wine racks.

Love them.

Want Oenophilia Bordeaux Chateau, 23-Bottle Discount?

This is sturdy and fits nicely in the corner of my dining room. It's the only rack I have found that will hold 24 bottles in such a compact unit.

Save 35% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment