Thursday, September 18, 2014

Whitmor 6054-2364 Chrome Supreme Collection Supreme Stacking Shelf with Basket

Whitmor 6054-2364 Chrome Supreme Collection Supreme Stacking Shelf with BasketI loved the product, once I figured out that these arent actually square! There's only one way the top shelf fits on the four poles, so if it's not fitting, turn the shelf 90 degrees. :) I put two of these on the bottom, and added two of the large/wide stacking shelves on top of them (had trouble getting those shelves together too, solution not as easy). Probably the best feature is that you can adjust the height of the shelf in 1-inch increments, customizing it for your space. However, once the shelf is on, dont expect to adjust it easily, so decide where you want it before you put it in place. It's also great that the "feet" screw in, so you can put it on an uneven floor and simply adjust the screw to the appropriate height.

I kinda wish there was one with a large bottom basket as well. I also wish the slats were slightly closer together I put things in baskets on these shelves, as the products themselves wont stand up/stay. I also use it for towels/sheets.

We have a tiny apartment kitchen and this really helped with the clutter. I was amazed about how much actually fit in it

Buy Whitmor 6054-2364 Chrome Supreme Collection Supreme Stacking Shelf with Basket Now

Very sturdy item. I probably won't end up using the basket because the unit is not tall enough to allow a lot of clearance. (for my purposes, I think the unit with one shelf and no basket would have been the better choice). But this is a great shelf and I will get a lot of use out of it.

Read Best Reviews of Whitmor 6054-2364 Chrome Supreme Collection Supreme Stacking Shelf with Basket Here

I love the versatility these offer. I stacked 6 of them in my pantry and configured the basket and shelves, just the way I wanted them. I like the fact that you can adjust the feet to level them too. I will buy 6 more...I wish you could buy these in pieces, I need extra poles.

Want Whitmor 6054-2364 Chrome Supreme Collection Supreme Stacking Shelf with Basket Discount?

I got this to go in my pantry that had only one shelf up high. It was assembled easily enough , only problem i had is one of the plastic pieces was broken that goes on the post. I was able to get it to work with some glue, but i probably wont put anything heavy on that one shelf in case it slips down.

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment