Thursday, September 25, 2014

Origami R3-01 General Purpose 3-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack, Small

Origami R3-01 General Purpose 3-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack, SmallI have this cart/shelves and take it to scrapbook retreats. The width (just over 28") makes it easy to have set up right next to my assigned craft space and allows me to put my Cricut Expression on top and tons of craft supplies on the shelves below. FABULOUS having it all at my finger tips. Others have seen it and ordered because it is just so great, portable and sturdy! Also collapses and fits behind the seat of my Prius, with room to spare. I don't use the wheels, but one can easily!

What a pleasant surprise, this item was better than expected. Well built, heavy (not flimsy) and real easy to set up. I was able to put on the wheels with out a problem. This was a GREAT buy!

Buy Origami R3-01 General Purpose 3-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack, Small Now

I really like how sturdy, simple and pretty these shelves are. They fold together like one of those folding ladders, unfold as easily, the latch is simple and the design surprisingly beautiful. I originally bought this for the basement but might end up using them as shelves out in the open they are so nice.

Read Best Reviews of Origami R3-01 General Purpose 3-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack, Small Here

I was looking for a portable shelf for a local garage sale I rent a spot at each year. It had to be sturdy and compact. This Origami shelf is perfect! It's very sturdy, very portable and so easy to set up. I liked the first one so much, I just ordered more to use in the garage or any other place I want storage that's easy to move.

Want Origami R3-01 General Purpose 3-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack, Small Discount?

I like this one so much , I have two!

If you are like me, I sometimes get grand ideas, order them, and freak-out ( or totally ignore) putting things together. Not so with this-out of the box and ready to go in seconds! Sturdy too!.

I did buy the extra wheels, which too a few minuted to install, but you dont have to have them.

This is a GREAT unit!

Save 27% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment